GRBS® is an international and most accredited educational organization in the world providing high level services on area of professional education and arrangement of international exams since 2005.
GRBS is the first educational organization in Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia countries to implement ISO: 9001 Quality management system since 2006. Along with many global professional qualifications, GRBS® today offers more than 600 courses in various areas.
The organization has two head regional offices: in Baku – Republic of Azerbaijan and in Tashkent – Republic of Uzbekistan
Currently GRBS® is accredited by worldwide international associations and organizations:
- ACCA – Learning Partner (UK)
- ACCA – Computer Based Exam Centre (UK)
- CIMA – Learning Partner (UK)
- PMI – Global Provider (USA)
- NEBOSH Accredited Centre (UK)
- ETS – TOEFL and GRE examination (USA)
- Pearson VUE – Official Test Centre (USA)
- Kryterion – Authorized Test Centre (USA)
- CISCO Academy (USA)
- Microsoft – Global Training Provider (USA)
- NCC Education – Accredited Partner (UK)
- British Council – Member of the IELTS Partnership Program
- VATEL Hotel and Tourism Business School (France)
- British Standards Institution (UK) and ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (USA)- ISO 9001:2015
In 2018 GRBS® set up Higher Education Entity in Azerbaijan named “International Business School” (IBS-registration number 1503937151) in partnership with worldwide recognized VATEL – Hotel and Tourism Business School – http://vatel.az
Also, on 3rd of October 2018, GRBS® successfully started its activity in Uzbekistan, Tashkent city, which is located in the city center with cutting-edge technologies and possesses 1200 m2 area.